About the company:
Jugmug Thela is a popular casual dining cafe in Saket, New Delhi that caters to young customers. The cafe is known for its delicious food and drinks, as well as its cozy and inviting atmosphere. The company was
Role & responsibilities:
We are now looking for a Cafe Manager for this outlet who can further elevate the customer experience and service standards.
As Cafe Manager, you’ll be responsible for managing the daily operations of the cafe, including scheduling staff, training employees, ordering supplies, monitoring finances, creating reports and maintaining a clean and inviting environment. You are also expected to nurture customer relationships, resolve issues, and strive to increase the cafe’s popularity and reputation.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing day-to-day operations of the cafe
- Hiring and onboarding new wait staff, baristas and housekeeping team members.
- Training employees on preparation, proper use of equipment and service protocols.
- Coordinate with vendors and order supplies, as needed (like takeaway cups, coffee, milk and other ingredients)
- Maintain updated records of daily, weekly and monthly revenues and expenses.
- Create weekly and monthly reports as required by management.
- Add new menu items based on seasonality and customers’ preferences (for example, vegan coffee drinks)
- Advise staff on the best ways to resolve issues with clients and deliver excellent customer service
- Ensure all cafe areas are clean and tidy and prepared as per SOPs.
- Nurture friendly relationships with customers to increase loyalty and boost our reputation.
To be successful in this role, you should have work experience as a Cafe Manager, or Asst Café Manager, Hands-on experience with professional coffee machines is also required.
- IHM graduate with three years of experience or Regular Graduate with 5+ years of relevant experience.
- System & SOP oriented work style.
- Fluency in English & Hindi
- Ability to build teams
- Working hours flexibility
- Soft Social skills in building relationships with customers
- Age 25 to 35 years old.
- Sound understanding of Finances at the café level and ability to create sheets and presentations.
- Ability to surpass targets.
- CT/Remuneration of 40,000-60,000/pm
Benefits include Medical Insurance, PF, Service Charge etc.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any other questions or if there’s anything else I can help you with, just let me know!